(Feel free to play the audio file above while you’re reading below so we can walk you through the process.)
- Go to oovoo.com and click “Download ooVoo”.
After clicking “Download ooVoo”, follow the “Installing ooVoo” instructions that follow.
2. Once installed, double click the ooVoo icon from the desktop or open it in your Applications folder. Click “Sign Up for ooVoo” and enter the information. Or, you can click on “Connect with Facebook” to sign up using your Facebook Account. CAUTION: Choose your ooVoo ID carefully, because it can’t be changed.
3. After signing up, enter “Email Address or ooVoo ID” and “Password” and then click “Log In”. Or, Log In using your Facebook account.
4. Check to make sure WebCam, Audio, and Microphone are all working properly. Once logged in, click “Help” icon at top of screen. Then, choose “Check Audio and Video”. Complete the instructions given for testing equipment.
5. ALL DONE! Go explore ooVoo, connect with your group members on ooVoo, and have a great group!